Do you want to join our team as a Waste Management Operator?
We are always on the lookout for new colleagues who hold a current Class C license. All our drivers are carefully selected and must have good customer relations, a friendly, professional personality and good work ethics.
We’ll provide all necessary training in order for you to perform the job correctly.
What we do:
We provide an efficient, reliable and professional household refuse collection. Our front line teams empty thousands of rubbish bins every day, transporting the waste within to its final destination safely and efficiently. Each member of our refuse collection team attends training within our ‘Waste Management School’ where they are kept up-to-date on the industries latest legal, professional and health and safety guidelines.
Why join us?
- Responsibility for functions and services defined as vital to the Norwegian society
- High level of job security
- Seven and a half-hour day/ Daytime job/ No work on public holidays
- 25 working days holiday each year
- Achieve great professional driving skills
- Driver category/ class C license
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) – Code 95
- In good physical shape
- Truck driving experience
- Safe driving skills
- Knowledge about vehicle maintenance and troubleshooting
- Able to work independently in the field
- Able to navigate effectively via maps and GPS
- Committed to delivering on schedule
- A2 English level
- Truck driving
- Refuse collection in a designated area (household waste)
- Monitoring the household waste sorting and segregation
- Handle and register deviations
- Vehicle maintenance
- Other related duties as assigned
Normal working hours are between 06:00 and 13:30 hours. But his may vary to some extent due to for example challenging weather conditions. Public holidays often requires additional working hours the day before and/or after.
We can offer competitive pay and working conditions. We also cover expenses related to the CPC 35 hours of periodic training every five years.
How to apply?
There are several ways to apply for a job with our company.
- You can find our available vacancies by hitting the link below. This service is in Norwegian.
Or you can join our talent network and send us an open application:
- You can send an open application directly to one of our departments. You can also give the departments a call in order to make inquiries. You will find the departments contact information by hitting the link below.
- If you have no requirements with regards to a specific geographical area, you can send an open application directly to our head office: email@example.com
Any application should contain your contact details and a CV, as a minimum.
A NordRen recruitment video – English